GK Olympiad is one of the most practical examinations that build the knowledge of class 9 students. General knowledge is an important subject, and it helps in overall development. The GK Olympiad judges knowledge of geography, history, mathematics, current affairs, sports, entertainment, and logic.
As a class 9 student, you must know every field, and you can quickly get prepared from GK Olympiad Questions for class 9 sample papers. These question papers will help you practice for the GK Olympiad. It gives class 9 students an idea of the GK Olympiad exam pattern and its difficulty levels.
Perks of GK Olympiad
By preparing for GK Olympiad and solving GK Olympiad Questions for class 9, students get several benefits:
- It makes the children's minds sharper and shapes them.
- Children often get curious about the world around them. So these exams help them to explore and ask questions that boost their knowledge.
- Solving GK Olympiad questions improves their overall skills and makes them confident.
- It prepares the children of class 9 for a better tomorrow.
- Enhancing knowledge and growing the mind through interesting questions sticks to them the entire life rather than cramming the subjects.
- GK Olympiad questions almost every topic, making a solid foundation of knowledge, and it is easy for children to implement them in real life.
- Solving the sample questions of the GK Olympiad will prepare class 9 students well for the exam and motivate them to remain organized.
- Students who solve GK Olympiad questions become better debaters in the future.
Syllabus for General Knowledge Olympiad Exams
These are the chapters covered in most of the General Knowledge Olympiad Exams.
Plants and Animals
Plants and animals are a part of their school syllabus, and the students of class 9 should be aware of it. It makes sure that class 9 students have plenty of knowledge about their surroundings and how important they are for their living. By learning plants and animals, the class 9 students will learn about them in detail.
Moreover, general knowledge questions about plants and animals give a brief idea to the students and help them perform better in their academic schedules. The list of plants and animals quiz questions and answers will expand class 9 student knowledge and help them understand their surroundings more effectively.
Science and Technology
India and the World
Literature and Media
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
Life Skills(Empathy, Effective Communication, Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking, Coping with Stress, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills, Managing Emotions, Self-awareness)
Free Sample Questions for
Which state is highest per capita income among 33 Indian states and union territories in India according to Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation in 2021?
D. Tamil Nadu
‘Mecca’ city is in which region of Saudi Arabia?
A. Asir Region
B. Hejazi Region
C. Jizan Region
When the PSLV-C45/EMISAT MISSION was launched?
A. Apr 01, 2019.
B. 29 May 2018
C. Apr 02,2019
D. 28 May2018
Who developed the idea of the WWW to meet the demand for automated information-sharing?
A. Jerry Lee
B. Tim Berners-Lee
C. Catherine Lee
D. Ann Thompson
International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking’ observed each year on June 26 by whom?
A. The World Health Organization
B. United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
C. A and B both
D. none of the above
Which of the following statement is not correct about ICC World Cup 2019?
A. It was the 12th edition of the ICC Cricket World Cup
B. Rohit Sharma has scored 6 centuries in this tournament
C. Australia Mitchell Starc was the leading wicket-taker in the tournament
D. Mohammad Shami and Trent Boult took the hat trick in this tournament
As per a new study, the coral reefs in Western Indian Ocean can possibly extinct by which year?